Monday, January 24, 2011

Bet Fred vs. Victor Chandler

Having just seen both the Bet Fred tv ad and the Victor Chandler ad I have to say on balance I'd rather lose my money to Victor, he seems much more trustworthy than Fred - and has also made an effort with his suit, Fred looks a bit dodgy. My least favourite gambling ad at the moment is the Ray Winstone fronted ad break bits - bet 365 - "the full time result" - I really don't like that bit! and why does the footy pitch keep moving apart?


Victor
 
Fred?

Ray - the full time result

also I've still not got the connection on the Bill Hill ad between gambling and the Sex Pistols soundtrack, have I missed the point?

I've not gambled online yet, but none of the above ads are having the desired effect so a site review of one of them maybe some time off!

No comments:

Post a Comment