Sunday, April 17, 2011

Online retailing #4 Huddersfield Examiner

Huddersfield Examiner
Other pages on this blog will inform you about my fledgling goalkeeping career, however my job and hobby collided when the below pic appeared in the Huddersfield Examiner.

I hope this isn't the extent of my fifteen minutes?

Rating; Good

Good for; Straightforward to use site and easy to find the pic from the code in the paper.

Bad for; seeme expensive; £12 for an 10 x 8" pic?

What did I buy?
10 x 8" photo
Homepage
The site was very easy to use and by enetering the code from the paper I found the photo straightaway.


Navigation
The selection and ordering process was quick and straightforward

Product Pages
Some choice of different products that could be personalised.

Delivery
3 working days for delivery which is fine and I assume the photo will arrive by post.

Overall
tbc, so far so good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment